The innovative technology behind the CYBEX Aton M & SafeLock™ Base with SensorSafe™ combination offers easy functionality in a safe and thoughtfully designed infant car seat. This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of unsafe situations. These alerts include when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app. The SensorSafe app also provides guidance on installation, FAQ’s, a direct customer service line and more. Additionally, the Aton M & SafeLock™ Base with SensorSafe™ features patented Side-impact Protection, which can reduce side impact forces by up to 25%* and a 11-position height adjustable headrest with a no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child. The SafeLock™ Base offers an anti-rebound design and a load leg for additional safety while your child rides comfortably in their car seat.
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe provides alerts when unsafe situations arise in the back seat
- Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision* (*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended)
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Extendable XXL foldaway sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 5 lbs. to 11 lbs.
- Travel system ready with CYBEX and other strollers using car seat adapters
- Included SafeLock™ Base features an anti-rebound design, a LATCH system and height adjustable load leg for extra stability and safety
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Measurements: L 26 x W 17.3 x H 15.4 – 22.25 inches
- Weight: 10.9 lbs. (without base), 23.3 lbs. (with base)
- Use from Birth up to 30 inches tall and 35 lbs., following the directions in your user manual
How SensorSafe™ Works:
Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive - just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smart phone when the child has unbuckled themselves while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smart phone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if receiver is kept plugged into vehicle’s OBD port
- Helps to prevent misuse by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app.
- App can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
- Anti-rebound design reduces car seat rebound movement by nearly 30%
- Highly visible indicators change color when the car seat and load leg are properly installed
- Height-adjustable load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces up to 40%
- One-hand release buttons for easy removal of the car seat from the base
- Dual Level Indicator ensures the infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle
- Unique belt tensioning system offers simple and secure LATCH and vehicle seat belt installation
- Measurements: L 26.3 x W 15.4 x H 13.9 inches
- Weight: 12.4 lbs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.