The Joolz Geo is the ultimate companion for every family adventure. The modular design offers three different configurations, ready for any challenge. Even with two kids on board, you remain perfectly mobile thanks to the one-hand steering and width of just 24 inch. Shopping, picnicking, or a trip to the playground: there is plenty of room in the easy-access XXL basket. The stroller folds up in one smooth motion and even with two seats it is a compact one-piece fold. The ergonomic bassinet of the Joolz Geo2 is spacious, so your baby can lie down for as long as needed. The mattress is hypo-allergenic and breathable for a comfortable and safe sleep.
- Premium award-winning Dutch design: Designed in The Netherlands. A streamlined chassis, leatherette touch points and sophisticated fabrics. All you have to do is add your baby.
- Future- & twin-proof: Handy to know that you can easily extend the Joolz Geo2 if a second baby ever or twins come along. One design fits every family situation.
- Large bassinet: The Joolz Geo2 bassinet is spacious so your child can lie down comfortably for as long as needed.
- Hypo-allergenic mattress: We'd all like to sleep on something like that: a roomy bassinet with a hypo-allergenic, breathable mattress.
- XL canopy with air-top: To protect your baby against the warm sun, our extended sun hood offers shade. The air-top ensures your baby gets fresh air and is in contact with you.
- High bassinet and seat: When seated in a restaurant, just pull your little one up to the table. So, you'll never have to bend down deep for a hug. Your back will thank you.
- Three ergonomic seat positions: The seat is reversible and has three reclining seat positions. Your little one can look freely into the world, or face you instead. The ergonomic design provides ultimate lying and sitting comfort.
- Safe and upright, open harness: Because the harness stays upright in an open position, the Joolz Geo2 receives your child with open arms. And, your baby is seated safely, thanks to the 5-point buckle.
- Ergonomic bumper bar: The bumper bar can be opened with one hand, from both sides - even with a child on your arm. The bumper bar is designed to safely carry the bassinet.
- Adjustable handlebar: Moms or dads, grandmas or grandpas, and the babysitter: they can all walk with a straight back and there is enough space for big or small steps.
- Easy to maneuver: In any configuration, the Joolz Geo2 can easily be steered with just one hand in small shops, narrow alleys or on the subway.
- Four-wheel suspension: This is the four-wheel drive of strollers. You can push it over bumps and forest trails while your child sleeps soundly.
- Toy hanger loops: Monkey, Giraffe and Mouse: together with his best friend, your little one discovers the world. Thanks to these smart toy hanger loops, you can suspend them from the canopy.
- Easy-access XXL basket: Shopping, picnicking, or a trip to the playground: the XXL easy-access basket carries it all for you. Going to the market? All your groceries will easily fit.
- Super smooth one-piece fold: In one motion, the Joolz Geo2 is folded up. Even with two seats it is a one-piece fold. Easy-peasy! And it fits inside everything.
- Ultra-light and puncture-proof tires: The tires are made of ultra-light rubber foam. And they are 100% puncture-proof so you are never stranded with a flat.
- Compact size: In the elevator, on the subway, or navigating a narrow aisle. With a width of just 24" you stay mobile, even with two kids on board.
- Lockable swivel wheels: Strolling down a cobblestone road or a bumpy forest trail? Just lock the swivel wheels and off you go! Incredibly smooth, from market square to forest terrain.
- Car seat adaptable: With the help of the car seat adapter, the Joolz Geo2 is compatible with major car seat brands.
- Open dimensions: 33 x 24 x 37? 43 in
- Folded seat/XXL basket: 38 x 24 x 22 in
- Folded seat/seat: 38 x 24 x 22 in
- Folded without seat: 36 x 24 x 12 in
- Folded without wheels: 36 x 19 x 10 in
- Upper bassinet: 31 x 13 x 8 in
- Upper bassinet mattress size: 31 x 13 x 1.2 in
Lower bassinet: 30 x 13 x 6 inLower bassinet mattress size: 30 x 13 x 1.2 in
- Chassis: 20 lbs
- Chassis without wheels: 13 lbs
- Upper seat: 6 lbs
- Upper bassinet: 9 lbs
- Lower seat: 6 lbs
- Lower bassinet: 7 lbs
- XXL basket: 4 lbs
- Weight capacity XXL basket: 22 lbs
- Weight capacity Joolz Geo?: 90 lbs (45lbs/seat)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.