Xari is a unique, elegant and compact stroller that offers a comfortable and accommodating ride for both parent and baby. Thanks to the patented "carrycot inside" system, the seat unit transforms into a carrycot and vice versa in just 15 seconds. Special Xari features include easy maneuverability, a compact and simple fold, parent or forward facing seat unit and a triple layered, fan-style canopy that offers partial, minimal or total shade. Further features include 3 recline positions; seated, reclined or sleeping, as well as 2 height positions; an elevated ride or a lower, more conventional position. The Xari stroller grows with your baby and is the perfect solution for the most demanding and cosmopolitan parents.
- Easy conversion from seat to carrycot. Unfasten the zip and facilitate the transformation in 15 seconds.
- Front wheels with 360 degree swivel and wheel block. Rear wheels feature a simple break system that is easily executed by the foot.
- Innovative materials; EVA covered in polyurethane meaning the pushchairs are lightweight, resistant, breathable and easy to clean.
- Simple and quick fold/unfold. Features a folding lock to facilitate transportation.
- May fold with the seat unit attached, when it is in the upright position and facing forwards.
- Adjustable 5 point safety harness with shoulder cushions.
- Adjustable handle bar; 3 positions to suit the parent.
- 2 baskets with magnetic lids. The rear basket contains a removable drawstring bag so as to transport items safely.
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi Mico & Maxi Cosi Mico AP (car seat adapter needed).
- Suitable for use from birth up to 17kg/37.5 lb
- Dimensions: 87x 61cm/2.9ft x 2ft
- Chassis weight: 9,2kg/20.3 lb
- Weight of carrycot with mattress: 2.36kg/5.2 lb
- Weight of chassis and carrycot: 11.7kg/25.8 lb
- Weight of chassis with seat: 13.4kg/29.5 lb
- Seat Kit
- Starter Pack
- Rain cover
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.