Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sight-see their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Recommended for Newborns up to 3 years; 8-35 lbs.
- 4-in-1 - Four carry positions that encourage healthy hip and spine development: Newborn mode, Facing in, Facing out, Back carry
- Integrated infant booster - with covered, locking zippers to ensure soft and safe use with babies under 4 months
- Head support can fold down or be removed as baby grows
- MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, ensuring an easy and secure attachment
- All-over comfort - Experience even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Mercerized cotton* is silky-smooth for an extra level of comfort while being durable
- Versatile waistband - adjustable from 24 to 57-inches
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg openings adjust to customize fit for smaller babies
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Storage pocket for out-the-door hands-free essentials
- Machine washable - Toss in a removable bib, or your entire CUDL whenever a refresher is needed
- Made with better-for-baby OEKO-TEX®FABRIC - Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Hip Healthy - when used as instructed in the manual
- Nuna is proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program
- *available on select fashions
- Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- L 13 x W 12.8 x H 18.9 In
- PRODUCT W 6-13 X L 13-17 IN.
- WAISTBAND 24-57 IN.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.