Nuna PIPA Car Seat with Base Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable Group 0 car seat the PIPA both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives every which way you may decide to take them in.
When it’s time to go, you’ll be able to easily install your PIPA and slip your little one from the crook of your arm to the safety and comfort of the seat.
It’s that easy.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle.
- Tote elegantly with ease
- Five-point harness keeps little ones in place
- Three-piece removable infant insert.
- Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
- Seat weight: 8 lbs. *
- With base: 21.4 lbs.
- Recommended Usage 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
*without insert & canopy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.