A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA lite lx's feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally?with its Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals. Be ready in a moment's notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards.
- Because nothing?s too good for you and baby.
- Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- Dream drape protects from the elements
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite lx is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- Aeroflex foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced true lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all - safe
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base?does so rear facing in a snap
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Removable headrest's patented tailor tech memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
- Included with purchase: PIPA lite lx, car seat base, latch guides, and GOTS? certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Recommended Use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Product: h 22.5 x w 17.5 x l 27.3 in
- Product Weight: 5.7 lbs, with base 19.7 lbs (weight does not include canopy or insert)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.