It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Our RAVA convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and our unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment
- Belt is best
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Simply™ Secure Installation is...
Bubble-free | Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
Hassle-free | Same set of simple instructions allows you to install with confidence every time
Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- All steel frame and belt path for superior protection
- No rethread 2 position crotch strap
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- rear facing convertible | with seat belt: 5-50 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
- forward facing convertible | with seat belt: 25-65 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older
- PRODUCT DIMENSION
- L 16 x W 19 x H 25.2-31 in
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.