Silver Cross is making family travel less stressful with the launch of Jet, an ultra-lightweight, compact travel stroller. This new design folds small enough to be taken onboard a flight and can be stowed in the overhead bin, so parents no longer need to worry about their stroller being damaged in the baggage hold or lost in transit.
Suitable from birth with the option of reclining to a lie-flat position with just one motion, Jet provides the premium details, comfort and quality that Silver Cross is known for. It becomes a full travel system by adding a compatible car seat and adaptor and can be wheeled like a small suitcase when folded and combined with the included smart cover.
Product features include:
- Conforms to cabin baggage size regulations for all key airlines
- Weighs just 13 pounds and measures 2 feet long, 11.4 inches wide and 1 foot, 5.7 inches when folded. The handle height is 3 feet, 1.8 inches
- Soft, deep padded lie-flat seat is suitable for newborns but can accommodate toddlers up to 40 pounds
- Jet comes complete with a luggage sleeve cover, rain cover and features a removable bumper bar/luggage handle
- Jet boasts a coordinating, fully-extendable UPF50+ hood with an air-flow ventilation system and pop-out sun visor plus handy viewing window
- Flip-flop friendly with easy-to-use breaks
- Generous shopping basket
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Silver Cross dynamic spring suspension system for a smooth ride
Our most compact stroller, just got an upgrade!
Small, light and agile, Jet makes getting out with baby super easy, no matter where you’re heading. More than just a travel stroller, we designed Jet to be fully-featured so it can double as your every day stroller. Updated for 2020, Jet allows you to stroll with baby longer—holding riders up to 55 lbs! Jet also has a new, ergonomic seat for even better baby comfort, and wider front wheels and improved suspension providing the best ride yet.
Keep on reading to find out why our Jet 2020 stroller lets you travel & stroll in first-class style.
- Jet is the only compact stroller in the world with a unique blend of:
• Suitable for Newborns-55 lbs
• Airline Cabin Approved*
• Quick, One-hand Fold
• Toddler Bar
• Adjustable Footrest
*on most major airlines
- BIRTH TO 55 LBS!
- • One of the ONLY lightweight strollers that can be used from birth to 55 lbs
• Designed for use from the start with no extras needed
• Multi-positioning reclining seat
• 5-point harness grows with baby
- FREQUENT FLYER
- • Airline cabin approved*
• Simple, quick one-hand fold stands on its own
• Luxe, Leatherette bumper bar removes and doubles as a luggage handle to wheel like a suitcase
• Ultra-lightweight for maximum portability
• Travel cover included
*on most major airlines
- TRAVEL SYSTEM
- Add adaptors and any of the following leading infant car seats:
• Maxi Cosi®: Mico 30 & Mico Max 30
• Nuna®: Pipa™, Pipa™ Lite & Pipa™ Lite LX
• Cybex Aton Q & Cloud Q
• Clek Liing
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.