Upgraded for 2021, our most loved single to double travel system just got lighter, sleeker and allows your family stroll for even longer!
Beautiful two-tone melange fabrics and tan leatherette details elevate Wave 2021 to a new level of refined luxury.
Its One plus One® system lets you convert your single stroller to carry both your newborn & toddler at the same time—with no need to purchase anything additional.
With 7 configurations straight out of the box and optional accessories to create up to 30 modes in total, Silver Cross’s Wave is here to help future-proof your strolling needs for your growing family.
Weight capacities of up to 55 lbs for both its main & tandem seats mean that your strolling can be double the fun for years to come. Read on to learn how Wave 2021 stands out from the rest.
- 2021 UPGRADES
- • 4.4 lbs lighter
• Tandem seat (sold separately) now holds up to 55 lbs
• All new, two-tone woven fabrics
• Polished branding points
• New, Bamboo fabric seat liner
• New, zip-on bassinet apron
• New, wheel design with deeper tire tread
• Exposed frame detailing
- 30 FLEXIBLE MODES
- • Perfect for growing families
• Ride double or even triple*
• Add on an tandem-seat*
• Add on an additional bassinet*
• Add on car seats (thanks to adaptors)*
• Add on a ride-on board*
- 7 MODES INCLUDED
- •Starts as a single stroller with included bassinet
• Converts to a double with newborn & toddler (7 Modes)
• Switches easily & quickly between modes
• No additional purchases needed.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE MODE
- • Exclusive to our Silver Cross double strollers
• Bassinet facing parent and tandem seat faces the world
• A mode that most parents find a must during certain phases of parenting
- Bassinet : Birth To 4-6 Months, When Baby Is Starting To Push Up Or Roll Over
- Main Seat: 6 Months - 55 Lbs
- Tandem Seat (Sold Separately) : 6 Months - 55 Lbs
- Chassis: 22.2 Lbs
- Bassinet: 8 Lbs
- Main Seat: 4.4 Lbs
- Tandem Seat: 5.6 Lbs
- Open Dimensions: L 43” X W 23” X H 37-43”
- Folded Dimensions: L 37” X W 23” X H 15”
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.